Royal Ascot 2023 (DJ Milktray)
Share this event on...
DJ Milktray's Coach
Milktray hosts this coach for our Gorgeous Getaway: Royal Ascot.
- Coaches register 8am at V&A Museum, South Kensington, SW7 2RL
- At checkout you can opt to pay in full, or by deposit + two instalments.
Scroll down for further event information!
Our GorgeousGetaway to RoyalAscot includes;
- Coach journey (London, Reading, Birmingham)
- Entry to Windsor Enclosure (Queen Anne upgrades available in March 2023)
- Complementary Drinks on coach and at our site in the Park.
- Pre Party, Entertainment & Afterparty in the Park - RnB, HipHop, Afrobeats, Dancehall, Reggae, House, Garage and Club Classics.
Drinks at our bar will include White/Red Wines, Rose, Prosecco, Juices, Water and a selection of Spirits (Rum, Whiskey, Vodka etc)
Food is not included in the package. You'll be able to purchase food from vendors in the park and enclosure. Alternatively why not bring along a picnic basket along with your own choice of meals. Please don't forget to grab breakfast .
Food isn't included for logistical reasons - it's simply not viable for us to try and cater for a huge range of tastes and diets across 10 coaches.
London Coaches depart from the same location - V&A Museum, South Kensington. It's the perfect backdrop for photos at the magnificent staircase entrance to the museum, and allows us to get fresh photos of your outfits before the drinking begins...
The itinerary is subject to change. Our final schedule will be sent in May 2023.
0800 Coach Journey
1100 Arrival - setup your *picnic space at our base in the Park or purchase a VIP table in our Marquee, enjoy the pre party, drink bar and a vibrant atmosphere.
1200 Fascinator Walk & Competition!
1315 Head to the enclosure (Windsor or Queen Anne enclosure)
1400 Royal Procession followed by the races.
1700 Back to the park - more drinks and Party till later.
1930 Return Journey
*Please bring along a picnic blanket / chairs. Alternatively, we'll have a limited number of tables available to book inside our Marquee (conveniently located right next to the bar).
Coach & Travel Information
All London coaches register at V&A Museum, South Kensington at 8am. Return 7.30pm This includes additional coaches hosted by DJ Milktray, Got Soul, That Thing, Buchi. We appreciate you might want somewhere closer to your area, but once you feel the energy of a few hundred others taking photos outside the magnificent entrance to the V&A Museum... it will all make sense!
Hosted by Big One - this coach registers 9am from Select Football Stadium, Reading. (Formerly Madejski)
Coach boarding point to be confirmed - likely near Aston Stadium at 7am. Our coaches will travel along with our sister company Noir
Meet us there
Details of our exact location in the Park will be sent a week prior to the event. If you're travelling by Car then you may need to consider booking Parking with Royal Ascot. The train station is a short walk from our base.
Meet us there
Arrive from 10.30am and we'll pour your first glass soon after.
Details of our location will be sent to you a week before the event. You'll also have access to our whatsapp group with a live location, as well as a What 3 words location marker.
Enclosures & Dress Code
The enclosures are where the main action and racing takes place between our pre and afterparty . From our base, the enclosures are a short walk away.
Assignment: It's your best friends' wedding. Dress accordingly. Gents: Sharp & Suited. Ladies: Glamorous, with a Fascinator to match your outfit.
- A vibrant and exciting atmosphere
- First to view the Royal Procession with views from the home straight.
- Less formal Dress Code
- Live music
- Casual picnic dining areas
£0 - Included in your package
Queen Anne Enclosure
- Heart of the action
- Parade Ring viewing
- Home Straight race viewing
- Singing around the Bandstand
- Access to ground floor of the Grandstand
Upgrade £40 Book here
Pricing per person includes Coach Journey, Entry to Windsor Enclosure, Drinks, Entertainment and Party in the coach park. (Food is not included)
- London deposit from £32.70 pp
+ 2 x instalments. Total from £109 pp
- Reading deposit from £32.70 pp
+ 2 x instalments. Total from £109 pp
- Birmingham deposit from £38.70 pp
+ 2 x instalments. Total from £129 pp
Meet us there
From £89 (no coach journey)
You can pay in full or select an *Instalments plan at checkout (Located above the card details section under 'Your Order')
The lead person is responsible for all payments. The entire booking will be at risk if one person doesn't pay on time so please book for others accordingly.
Plan A - 30% deposit followed by two 35% instalments due by 3rd April and 1st May
There will be a £15 charge for late payments. Our refund policy only applies if instalments have been paid on time.
The deposit is non refundable unless the event is cancelled by us.
70% of total refundable if you need to cancel before 3rd April, 35% refundable if you cancel before 1st May. 0% refundable after 1st May.
We suggest you take out travel insurance in case you're unable to attend due to sickness.
What to bring; Essential list
- ID – Bank card/Photo ID to register and board coaches.
- An amazing outfit ready for entry to the Windsor (or Queen Anne) enclosure.
- Portable charger (Keep your phone charged during a day of amazing photos!)
- Hand sanitiser / tissue / wet wipes (Wipe those fingers clean after eating food or using the public restrooms!)
- Picnic blanket(s) / foldable chair
- Fascinator (Be in with a chance of walking the white carpet and winning our Fascinator competition!)
- Portable Fan & Sun Cream (In case the weather is hot – we’ll keep you updated!)
What to bring; Recommended extra's
- Tote bag – to carry all your useful accessories.
- Hayfever tablets, nasal spray, syrup or whichever helps!
- Cash/Card – in case you want a ‘flutter on the horses’
- Favourite beverage (If you have a specific drink that isn’t on our list!)
- Join our read only whatsapp group to be kept up to date on everything! This will be available one week before the event.
- Handheld Fan (In case it gets super hot!)
- Umbrella (To get shade from the sun or shield you from any unexpected rain)
As we’re close the event, the most recent info and any changes to schedule will be updated on the guide above. Important updates will be in the Whatsapp Group…
Journey & Schedule
Registration - Thurs 22nd June 2023
Please bring along ID to check-in
(Bank card or any photo ID accepted)
We’ll register you electronically by name so please ensure your ID matches the name you’ve given us.
09:00 Coaches Depart
08:00 Coaches Depart
10:00 Coaches Depart
Locations & times are approximate and subject to change. Full details to be announced April 2023
– Reps will guide you from the coach to our base for the day.
Note the coaches may not stay at Ascot so you may need to bring your items with you.
There are public restrooms available throughout Ascot and near our base.
0800 Coaches Board
Drinks will be provided (Juice, Water, Prosecco etc) but you’ll need to have an adequate breakfast before you leave and/or bring along/ grab your choice of breakfast for the coach journey. Fruit, yogurt pots, oat bars, croissants are all great suggestions to line your stomach!
1100 Ascot Day Party
– Grab your glass of bubbly and find a base for your picnic blanket/chairs. DJ’s will keep you musically entertained. Food available to purchase from Vendors
1200 Fascinator Competition
Our team will be selecting up to 10 ladies to show off their fascinators on the catwalk!
The attendees will choose the Fascinator of the Day!
1300 Windsor / Queen Anne Enclosure
Take a short walk to the enclosure to mingle with thousands of spectators enjoying the electric atmosphere, placing bets and watching the races!
Head back to the coach park where you can purchase more food, have more drinks and party till 8pm
19.30 Return Journey
The journey home after a great day out!
You can select an instalment plan (Low deposit and monthly payments) for most of our events at checkout!