Booking Terms And Conditions
Your booking and payment of the deposit for an event via GorgeousGeteaway.co.uk constitutes an obligation for us (Gorgeous Getaway c/o Club ViP Plus and GorgeousParties UK) to provide a complete package to you (Lead person and named attendees) for the duration of the event and for you and your guest(s) to act accordingly with regards to the booking terms and conditions detailed below.
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION
Your booking is only secured once we have received a deposit. The deposit is non-refundable except where the event is cancelled by us (and where no suitable similar alternative can be arranged). Deposits for individuals that are part of a group cannot be transferred to other members in the group.
Cancellations must be sent via email from the email address of the lead person on the booking: Deposit is non refundable. Refund of any remaining amount is specific to each event and can be found in the event information. Generally, we will be able to refund you a percentage of the remaining paid (after deposit) up to the last Instalment date. Instalments must be paid on time for refund policy to apply. no refund issued if instalments are not up to date. If you’ve paid in full then we will apply the instalment dates to your booking in order to calculate refunds
Instalments must be paid on time. We reserve the right to cancel bookings without refund where instalments are not paid on time
We strongly suggest you arrange holiday insurance to cover yourself for sickness, injury etc. Insurance is not included in our packages and we cannot refund you if you are unable to attend.
If you have any issues during your time with us, your first point of contact should always be your assigned rep (Unless you have an issue with them) They will be able to answer your questions, deal with your issues, or direct you to the rep that can answer your question. A rep will be available at a nominated ‘Helpdesk’ for the majority of your time with us.
Mobile numbers will be made available to all attendees and are contactable throughout the event.
CONDUCT / ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR
Abusive behaviour, verbal or otherwise, will not be tolerated, especially towards members of staff at any venue, or place we travel to or via. This includes Coach Drivers and Hotel Staff. Any issues of abuse will simply be reported to the police and charges brought where necessary. The member(s) involved will not be welcome at future events.
Please note the reps are there to deal with all your issues. Please make the most of this! Reporting your issues to us also helps us to improve future events, and ensures our working relationships with other companies, businesses and venues remains healthy!
Illegal substances should not be used in the following areas: On the Coach | Anywhere inside the Hotel or on Hotel grounds (including the driveway outside)
Anyone caught using illegal substances in any of these areas will not be welcome at future events. In hotel rooms, any reports will result in a warning from our personal security. If ignored police will be contacted and directed to your room to have you removed from the premises. No refund will be offered. Kindly make use of outdoor area’s far away from the hotel or coach.
Please drink responsibly!
Where applicable, At check-in you will be required to provide credit or debit card details at reception. This will cover any damage or an unreasonable level of mess in your room.
Official Terms & Conditions – your contract
1. Our agreement is a legally binding contract and commencing when we have received payment for yourself and your party (either deposit or full amount).
2. Our agreement is between Gorgeous Getaway and the first person on the booking form (the party leader) and binds you and all the members of your party to comply with the terms of the agreement. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party are aware of and comply with the agreement. You must also tell us if there are any changes to your party.
Our Agreement Includes
a) In the event of the Event having to change venue at any point in order to ensure continuity, then Gorgeous Getaway reserve the right to do so. Should this happen party leaders will be informed but refunds cannot be given due to such circumstances.
b) The line-up as expressed on our website and any promotional material as expressed at the time of booking (very rarely unforeseen circumstances may force cancellation of entertainers, artists/DJ’s we will endeavour to replace these wherever possible).
c) Gorgeous Getaway cannot be held responsible for the cancellation of anything to do with the event due to natural disasters or acts of God. Should this happen then refunds cannot be given due to such circumstances. (We will endeavor to find alternative arrangements)
d) All written communication between us.
4. Our agreement is governed by English law and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. Please also note the provisions stated in the ‘Our Liability to You’ section of this agreement. Should any of the terms of our agreement be officially declared void or un-enforceable, all other parts of our agreement will remain in full force and effect, where possible.
Our right to decline a booking
5. For the protection and enjoyment of all guests, we reserve the right to ask for information about any member of your party including age, gender, address and if we believe that the Event is unsuitable for any particular group, we will decline a booking at our sole discretion.
6. A special request will only form part of our agreement when we have confirmed it in writing.
Important Advice for Guests with a Disability
7. We welcome guests with disabilities and aim for our services to be accessible to all where reasonably possible. It is important that you tell us at the time of booking if any member of your party has any form of disability or incapacity, so that we can consider any reasonable adjustments prior to concluding your booking. You are required to update us with any change in circumstances prior to and during your holiday.
The Price of Your Event
8. All ticketing and group organisation is fully electronic – no printed tickets or forms will be posted. One week before the event you will be sent a boarding / check-in confirmation. Please keep a copy of this as you will need it to check in to the event.
9. The cost of your Event is the price that we quote and you accept at the time you make your booking. The price includes accommodation, entertainment and all facilities listed at the time of the Event.
10. The prices shown in the flyer and our other publications are an indication only and include VAT at the rate applicable at the time the brochure was sent to press.
11. We reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices should there be any variation in VAT.
AMENDING/CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING / LATE PAYMENTS
12. Should you wish to amend your booking in any way, please ring us immediately. We will then do our best to make the necessary arrangements for you if we can meet your requirements. Amendments cannot be accepted within 7 days of the start of the event. Contact 0208 936 7616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Kindly note our refund policy earlier in this document.
14. Instalment dates are a guide only. The first instalment must be paid on time to fully secure your booking. 2nd instalment is flexible.
CANCELLATION BY US
15. We reserve the right to cancel or terminate your Event and that of the rest of your party at any time:
Should we in our sole discretion consider your conduct, or the conduct of any member of your party, is likely to pose a danger or impair the safety, comfort or enjoyment of our other guests, our staff or other members of the public or be likely to do so; or
If you failed to disclose any material facts to us when booking your Event or in any communications with us; or
If you or any of your party fail to comply with any of the terms of our agreement.
In the above circumstances no refunds or compensation will be given.
16. Should we cancel the event in circumstances other than those detailed above, we will offer you
A full refund or A substitute event, if possible
We may also pay you compensation, if appropriate, except where we cancelled due to:
Unexpected circumstances beyond our control as permitted by law or
17. If there are insufficient bookings for the event, we reserve the right to cancel and let you know at least 7 days before the start of the event.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
18. We accept responsibility for death, injury or illness only when caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of our employees, agents, suppliers and subcontractors whilst acting in the course or scope of their employment with us.
19. In all cases, except personal injury or death, our liability to you is limited to the total cost of the relevant person’s Event, if taking a Event charged on a per person basis or the relevant pro-rata proportion of the cost.
20. Where we make any payments to you or any members of your party in the above circumstances, you or they must then assign to us or our insurers any rights you or they may have to pursue any other third party. You must also provide our insurers and us with all assistance required.
21. We reserve the right for ourselves and appropriate third parties (for example the Police or security) to enter your room at any time for any reasonable purpose, for example, to make checks, carry out essential inspection, maintenance work or repairs.
22. By entering into this agreement, you understand that the details provided will be used in booking and providing your chosen event; for related purposes including marketing and for providing selected organisations with your details so that they can provide you with information about products and services which may interest you. You also confirm that you have the consent of your party members to make their data available for the above purposes. You can withdraw your consent for the above at any time by writing to us.
Care of Your Possessions
23. It is your responsibility to look after and care for your possessions, valuables and money whilst at the event with us. You should not leave valuable items unattended in your accommodation or elsewhere and we suggest you do not bring such possessions to the Event unless absolutely necessary. We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage unless due to our negligence.
24. We strongly recommend that you have suitable holiday or comprehensive insurance.
25. In case of any loss, please contact the hotel reception. After the event, the return of any lost property will incur a charge for postage and packing.
Room Rules (Where applicable)
26. The following rules apply to the Hotel and other local rules may apply:
Alcoholic beverages purchased elsewhere can be brought to your room in reasonable quantities.
Abuse of alcohol is not permitted.
Offensive, disruptive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and will most likely result in the involvement of the Police.
You must not commit or attempt to commit any illegal act.
Damage to Our Property and Compensation
27. We reserve the right, either during or after your stay, to recover from you the costs of:
Any damage caused by you to our property, accommodation, articles or facilities provided to you during the event.
Any compensation we may pay to other persons, guests or third parties we incur in resolving any acts or omissions of you or any member of your party, or as a consequence of any breach of this Contract.
CAN WE HELP YOU?
28. If for any reason you are not completely happy with the event or have any difficulties, please let staff know as soon as possible and they will do their best to help so that you can enjoy the rest of your Event. If you are still not satisfied, you must record your complaint in writing with a member of the team and we will aim to resolve any issues promptly.
29. At the end of the event, if you feel that we have not dealt with your complaint satisfactorily, you may email us on email@example.com within 28 days of the end of your Event. We can only take action on complaints that were recorded whilst you were at the Event and received within 28 days unless exceptional circumstances apply. We can only correspond with the lead name person on the booking so that we have the opportunity to resolve matters as swiftly and satisfactorily as possible.
30. Where disputes arise between guests, these matters are normally entirely beyond our control and responsibility. We will endeavour to provide assistance where reasonably possible but, under data protection laws, we are not able to provide any personal information about other guests, even in the event of a dispute. If we can assist you and you are able to claim for any costs we incur in helping you, e.g. from a third party or under an insurance policy, then any costs incurred by us will be recoverable from you.
Continuation of Contract Terms
31. Should any of the terms of our Contract be officially declared void or un-enforceable, the remainder of our arrangements shall remain, where possible, in full force and effect.