Updated: 20th March 2020
We can confirm that Royal Ascot in June is still scheduled to go ahead. Racing at Ascot is currently suspended until the end of April, which leaves us a further 6 weeks before the event date. It is still too early to be definitive or speculate on whether it will happen, but we remain hopeful.
We will provide information as soon as we possibly can, but we are reliant on external guidance which for obvious reasons is not in our power to accelerate.
We understand you may have concerns with regards to refunds should the event be cancelled. Royal Ascot have confirmed they will refund the tickets we have purchased on your behalf. We believe in keeping good relations with our members, so rest assured we will act accordingly - as long as you are up to date on the payment plan then the full package price will be refunded.
If the event is postponed, you will be given the option to transfer your booking to the new date at no extra charge.
We appreciate your patience whilst we receive information and forward to you in timely manner. You can view their latest update direct at the Royal Ascot overview page