Queen Anne Enclosure
Price £55 per person. This is an upgrade on the standard Windsor enclosure. You must hold a valid standard package.
Ladies must wear a hat, headpiece or fascinator at all times.
- Strapless and sheer dresses and tops are not permitted. Please note our definition of strapless necklines include off-the-shoulder, Bardot and one shoulder. Dresses and tops with sheer straps and sleeves are also not permitted. Midriffs must be covered.
- Trouser suits must be full-length and jumpsuits should fall below the knee. Both must adhere to the neckline regulations above.
- Shorts are not permitted.
Gentlemen are required to wear a full-length suit with a collared shirt and tie, and kindly asked to take note of the following:
- Jackets and trousers should be of matching colour and pattern.
- A tie should be worn at all times.
- Bow ties and cravats are not permitted.
- Socks must be worn and should cover the ankle.
- Jeans, chinos and trainers are not permitted.
Bench & Seating (Coach Park)
We’ll be in the coach park from 11 – 2am and then 5.30pm – 8pm. It’s an open area without seating.
We suggest you bring along a picnic blanket (or foldable chair if you wish).
If you prefer not to bring along your own chair/picnic blanket then why not let us do the work for you. We’ll have a bench & chairs suitable for 8 people setup at our base in the coach park, along with a welcome hamper and priority service! (Kindly note the bench is not in the Windsor/Queen Anne enclosure)
Chocolate & Bubbly Hamper
Booking late April 2022
Indulgent chocolates, sweets and treats are sure to bring extra joy to this occasion!
This is a perfect match for the vip bench.