We're super excited to be planning our 10 day GorgeousGetaway to the beautiful island of Phuket, Thailand in April 2021!
In addition to a range of inclusive/add-on cultural excursions and exhilarating activities, we'll be in Thailand during the 'Songkran Water festival' (Thai New Year). Our premium excursion features a once in a lifetime 24 hour excursion to join the Worlds biggest annual water fight in the vibrant city of Bangkok!!
** Fill in the form to register your interest **
GorgeousGetaway Thailand 2020 'Soft Launch' | 5th - 15th April 2020
Can't wait until 2021? Why not join us for the soft launch next April 2020. We'll run a Hotel and Excursions package with the opportunity to book all other excursions via club reps once we arrive. You'll benefit from great pricing on the excursions/activities, exclusive discounts on 2021, and a great team and other members to socialise with throughout the holiday. As a thank you we'll also host a free dinner where you can tell us about your experience and help us shape the Explore and Extreme packages for April 2021!
We've found the perfect 4* Hotel Resort for our base!
- 1 hour from Phuket International Airport;
- 10 minute walk / 3 minute ride from the beach;
- 5 swimming pools;
- Every room features direct pool access;
- Room service ... by Thai boat, rowed by friendly staff;
- On-site Spa, steam room & Jaccuzzi;
- 15 minutes from the bustling beach town of Patong and 5 minutes from Kata;
10 day packages include;
- Three package levels from 'Relax' to 'Extreme' with options to customise to your taste
- 9/10 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Calendar of inclusive Excursions and Activities
- Optional Premium excursions
- Themed day and night Parties with top DJ's
Flights are not included in packages.
- Flights to Phuket are typically 14-20+ hours with one stop. There are various routes and airlines to choose from.
- Due to the distance and time difference, we recommend 10 day stays.
- A Visa is required to travel and your passport must not expire within 6 months of your visit
We're currently selecting inclusive and premium activities for the packages, but there's something for everyone to do in Thailand! See list of possible activities below;
- Bangkok 'Songkran Festival' NYE Trip
- PhiPhi Island boat tour
- Beach club brunch
- Splash Jungle Waterpark
- Thai boxing stadium
- Buddist Temple & historic site visits
- Thai Cooking Course
- Elephant trekking/Sanctuary
- Waterfall visits
- Zipline experience
- Night market visit (Phuket town)
- Central festival Shopping mall visit
- Neon night boat party
- Thai massage
- Photography tour & lesson
- Quad biking
- Patong shopping visit
- Sunset dinner cruise
- Dinner & Theatre
- & more!